because everything should have a story.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

More than a week in

So I am more than a week into my jewelry selling experience and so far its been pretty good. I have not sold anything yet but I have had some people click the like button for some of my items and have received a decent amount of views for my stuff. I realize that everyone is not going to like all the things I make so the way I figure as long as people care enough to even view my jewelry I must be doing well.
A couple days ago I made another multi strand bracelet. It is made from red beads I found at the thrift store. Basically I strung these beads onto strands of fishing line which I then connected to a single clasp. The whole effect is that it looks as tough who ever is wearing it seems to have two bracelets on but actually they are only wearing one. Its pretty cute and I will be putting it on my etsy shop whenever I get around to putting up that necklace I made a week ago.

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment