because everything should have a story.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Welcome to AENeverForget

I decided to start this blog to talk about all the jewlery I make and all of my beading escapdes. I started beading as a hobby after my mom gifted me some beads and tools for Christmas. Trust me at first it was alot of trial and error with many of my projects falling apart on me or just not going together in the first place. However after months of practice I was finnaly able to make cool pieces I would wear myself. A bunch of my friends started telling me to sell my stuff but I was never sure. After my sister came for a summer visit though we decided to open up an etsy shop for my work. Soon she started to make some jewlery too. We just recentally posted some pieces on our etsy shop. I decided to save all the money I make off anything I sell for college. Maybe I can take off about twenty dollars from my college bill!
This is my first blog post ever so hopefully I am doing okay. If anyone who reads this could spare a few minutes to take a look at my etsy site it might give me that all important boost of confidance. Also I would like to apologize in advance for any misspelled words because that has never been my strongest area.
-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment